mardi 5 octobre 2010

SCREAM



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





"I like ideas about the breaking away or overthrowing of established order. I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road towards freedom - external freedom is a way to bring about internal freedom." Jim Morrison





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



5 commentaires:

  1. Great pick. Is that Freja, the model?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks you very much (and don't worry , never is late for anything)

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the Freja pics - she's an incredible model!! And the Jim Morisson quote, he was such a genius with words!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. nice pics!
    I've chosen for the black-brown bike,
    I think he's neutral and I can pimp him:P

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. OMG, don't you know how much I love Freja! She looks gorgeous in that pictures. Thanks for sharing :)
    XX.

    RépondreSupprimer